Dear Casa Mia Friends,
Our community has been through a great deal during the past several months, and we can’t express the depth of our gratitude for your continued support.
Like you, we’re eager to resume our habits and normal routines. Gov. Roy Cooper announced a phased-approach, allowing NC restaurants to re-open dining rooms to 50% capacity. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety & our team’s safety while providing safe, delicious food. After much thought, we will re-open our dining room today at 5 p.m. Because we will continue to emphasize safety & exercise an abundance of caution, your dining room experience will look different with VERY LIMITED seating options. In-store, we’ll have only four tables, two of which will have seating for four and the other two tables will have seating for six. Additionally, we’ll provide three outdoor tables for your enjoyment, each with seating for four. We will continue to provide curbside pick-up and delivery services, including the no-contact option. We look forward to sharing the in-person dining experience with you again while adhering to strict safety measures. We will continue to practice social distancing to minimize contact, and request everyone do the same, adhering to a 6-foot bubble, keeping 6 feet between themselves and others.
Additionally, we continue to enforce strict sanitation standards:
- You will notice additional in-store signage, providing additional guidance.
- All team members are wearing gloves, including during deliveries.
- Robust sanitation of high-touch areas.
- Pizza bags are sanitized after every use/delivery.
- We’re offering curbside pick-up or delivery, including a no-contact option. Please see more details below.
- Our team members are maximizing hand washing, changing gloves and sanitizer use.
- We’re conducting daily symptom screenings of employees.
- We’re ensuring team members stay home when not feeling well.
Curbside or delivery options **(No-contact available)**:
Curbside Pick Up:
- When you place an order either telephonically or online, include the color, make & model of the car that will be present when picking up the order.
- When you arrive, park curbside in front of the pizzeria, and please call 910-938-7070, to let us know you're ready to pick up.
- A team member will promptly bring your order to your car.
- Customers have the option to remove their food from the pizza bag.
Deliveries (are FREE with $15 order):
- When we arrive at your delivery location, customers will have the option to remove their food from the pizza bag.
- If you prefer no-contact curbside or delivery, please indicate “No-Contact” in “special instructions” for all online orders.
- Please include drop-off details for delivery. For telephonic orders please request “No-Contact” service. All “No-Contact” service require credit card payment, including any tip.
We continue to monitor and follow CDC, state, and local guidelines and take every precaution.
We truly appreciate you and our community. We’re wishing you all good health and happy days! Thank you for your support.
Jason & Monica Terry