Dear Casa Mia Friends-
Our community has been through a great deal over the last year plus, and we are so grateful for your continued support and patronage.
We are reaffirming our commitment to continue to operate following the latest government guidelines, with reduced dine-in capacity, and we continue to provide pick-up and delivery services, including contactless option.
To ensure you can enjoy Casa Mia’s and feel confident we’ve prepared, handled and delivered your food safely and responsibly, we continue to enforce the following strict sanitation efforts:
· You will notice additional in-store signage, providing additional guidance.
· All team members are wearing mask, including during deliveries.
· Robust sanitation of high-touch areas.
· We’re offering contactless curbside pick-up & delivery options. Please see more details below.
· Our team members are maximizing hand washing, changing gloves and sanitizer use.
· We’re conducting daily symptom screenings of employees.
· We’re ensuring team members stay home when not feeling well.
Additionally, we continue to emphasis safety & exercise an abundance of caution with limited seating options in-store and outdoors. We continue to practice social distancing to minimize contact, and request everyone do the same, adhering to a 6-foot bubble, keeping 6 feet between themselves and others.
Curbside or delivery options **(No-contact available)**:
Curbside Pick Up:
- When you place an order either telephonically or online, include the color, make & model of the car that will be present when picking up the order.
- When you arrive, park curbside in front of the pizzeria and please call 910.938.7070, to let us know you're ready to pick up.
- A team member will promptly bring your order to your car.
- Customers have the option to remove their food from the pizza bag.
- When we arrive at your delivery location, customers will have the option to remove their food from the pizza bag.
- If you prefer contactless curbside or delivery, please indicate “No-Contact” in “special instructions” for all online orders
- Please include drop-off details for delivery. For telephonic orders please request “No-Contact” service. All “No-Contact” service require credit card payment, including any tip.
We continue to monitor and follow CDC, state and local guidelines and take every precaution.
As so many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety & our team’s safety while providing safe, delicious food.
We truly appreciate you and our community. We’re wishing you all good health and happy days! Thank you for your support.
Jason & Monica Terry